Experienced Guidance In Real Estate Law Matters
Offering A Wide Variety Of Real Estate Law Services And Representation
Our office’s clients have included landlords, property management companies and real estate agencies. We include a broad variety of cases in our work, including:
- Land contracts and other real estate contracts
- Commercial and residential closings
- Sales agreements for residential or commercial properties
- Undisclosed construction defects that led to property damage
- Fence line disputes
- Judgment collections
- Land use and zoning issues
- Concerns about wind turbine placement near your home or business
We provide clients in these matters with personal attention as well as large-firm corporate litigation experience. This litigation experience encompasses a wide variety of issues, from damages caused by undisclosed, latent defects in the property to environmentally damaged property to disputes concerning contractual obligations.
Our personal attention also means providing clients with the clear, objective vision they need during difficult legal conflicts. Joshua Nolan has provided this kind of calm advice under the pressures that accompany high-stress situations.
Representing Landlords In Disputes With Tenants
If you are a property owner and landlord, our firm can also help you prevent and respond to disputes with tenants. The scope of our practice includes:
- Drafting and enforcing rental agreements
- Lease disputes
- Representing landlords in eviction matters
- Property damage and security deposits
- Collecting back rent
- Most other landlord-tenant disputes
Learn More In An Initial Consultation
Nolan Law, LLC, is based in Toledo and serves clients throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. To schedule your initial consultation with experienced lawyer Joshua Nolan, contact us online or call 419-442-7785.